Fellows Lake is a great place to hike, ride, sail, paddle and fish! Every weekend, hundreds of outdoor enthusiasts make the short drive to this hidden gem of the Ozarks.
Today, Fellows Lake continues to work with City Utilities and many other partners making improvements and expanding programs both on and off the water:
- Over 25 miles of new hiking and mountain biking trails
- The new safe and ADA accessible dock is completed and open for business
- We rent canoes, kayaks, three fishing boats, two pontoon boats and, now, sailboats!
- The Springfield Sailing Club is up and running with lessons, regattas and social events.
- The Fellows Lake Store is located at the top of the hill from the dock and is open seven days a week from sunrise to sunset March 1 – October 31st. Stocking drinks, snacks, light tackle and worms, stop in to get your boat permits or rent a boat and trade Fellows Lake stories with the staff!