Blue Springs LakeBlue Springs Lake, located in Fleming Park just South East of the Kansas City Missouri area, offers 720 acres of water excitement.
This beautiful lake is accessable for fishing, power boating, water skiing, tubing, and jet skiing. This family vacation spot also features a public beach, six shelter houses, primitive biking and hiking trails, and campgrounds, making for a fun-filled visit.
Boat rentals are available as well as, concessions, lakeside gasoline pumps, tackle, bait and overnight and annual slip rental The Blue Springs Lake Marina staff is eager to assist you with your marine needs. Always a great time for the entire family!
Blue Springs Lake in Fleming Park Missouri is your summer fun spot!
Important notes about water sports on Blue Springs Lake
- Windsurfing is permitted Monday thru Thursday from sunrise to sunset, and is prohibited Friday thru Sunday and holidays.
- Operators must wear a Type I, II or III Personal Flotation Device as approved by U.S. Coast Guard.
- Up Paddle Boards are not permitted on Blue Springs Lake (they ARE permitted on Lake Jacomo)
- Wet Suits are required for operators and passengers from October 1 thru May 15th for windsurfers and personal watercraft.
- Boat and motor permits are required.
Blue Springs Lake Trails
Lake Vista Trail
5 miles Loop that starts at Jacomo dam on Liggett Road to Woods Chapel Road around the east side of lake.
A 2-mile Class I trail along Liggett Road and a Class II lane on Woods Chapel Road shoulder completes a 5-mile loop of this trail.
North Shore Trail
3.5 miles One way Blue Springs Lake from dam to Woods Chapel Road